Friday 14 January 2011

I am a mature, hardworking student who is hoping to excel in a fresh environment on this course. I am looking forward to experimenting with new technologies and being in a location surrounded by digital media opportunities. I have excellent time management and my ability to balance work with home responsibilities has been highly credited. I enjoy all aspects of design work from initial ideas to the final product. I especially enjoy creating graphics and coding websites and I love to combine these two aspects.
I have chosen a wide range of work to submit to provide evidence of my flexibility with projects. The work demonstrates a variety of software and techniques with various aims and target audiences. I decided to portray flexibility with projects in my portfolio to illustrate that I am able to undertake a series of different tasks to good effect.
My strengths include being able to appreciate exploring new software, as I relish learning new things. I enjoy being taught how to use new software, as well as discovering for myself new techniques and styles of working. I also have a consistent positive approach to new projects, am able to work independently and use constructive criticism to enhance my work.
My weaknesses mainly stem from my drawing skills; I would like to improve upon my drawing skills as much as possible on this course so I can apply them to more projects to provide a greater range of techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment